Thursday, September 6, 2012

On my way to Sheffield



I will go to Sheffield for the YCS. And I will Judge there, so feel free to come say hello. ^^

I will try to put some picture on my twitter account during the weekend to keep you updated.

I know this YCS won't be as excited as the YCS Toronto, because it will in no way help anyone in the current format, but it may still interest some of you.

For those of you who don't have all the informations about YCS Sheffield, here are some of it :
The YCS Sheffield will take place the 8 and 9 of September, here :

Sheffield International Venues – Ice Sheffield
Coleridge Rd
Sheffield S9 5DA
United Kingdom
www.sivltd.com

Every participant of the main event will receive a gamemate (designed by PJ Thierney) :


And a deck box :

The winner will get a Notebook, a trophy, travel and accomodation for the WCQ EC 2013 and a Ultra Rare Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry :


There will be public events and a lot of other stuff. if you want more information, go to yugioh-card.com

So, who will be the prestigious owner of the second Ultra Rare Digvorzhak, King of Heavy Industry?
Will the winner be from the UK?
And how many people from around Europe will do the trip to Sheffield?
All those questions will be answered, this weekend!

If you want you can follow me @ElbrarianYGO and like my page on Facebook, by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment