Sunday, December 9, 2012

YCS Barcelona Report By Nicolas P.

Hi everybody this is my first Report on Elbrarian's Infos my name is Nicolas Pirasteh I'm going present my experience from this YCS.

The YCS Barcelona has assembled more than 800 players came from the world but a major part of Europe.
I left France in the company of three other friends to arrive on friday and enjoy the first day to the tracking and retrieve some cards that I missed for my deck.


Sebastien Ma (Left), Nicolas Pirasteh (Center), Lanswaga (Right)

The tournament lasted 2 days, saturday and sunday, with 7 rounds first day and 3 rounds sunday to finish with a Top 32.

I played Geartown Malefic Drain 














Deck Analyse by Konami : DECKLIST HERE !!!

DAY 1:

Round 1 against Chain Burn:
My oppenent started the duel with 5 Spell/Trap in her Backrow,
During my turn I activated Pot Of Duality and I took Eradicator Epidemic Virus, and later I activated it by tributing Fusiler Dragon. He called the judge and the first judge says "You can't tribute Fusiler Dragon in face down position" so I called the Head Judge and he checked the rulling on Internet and he said I can, Trap cards are destroyed and I win the first game. (The Judge forgot to get us 10 minutes for Extra Time).

The second duel is for my oppenent but I know my oppenent is very bad because he activated One Day of Peace and in my Battle phase I go on declaration attack with my monster and he discarding Swift Scarecrow -_-'.

The third match I was going first and I started with Eradicator Virus and Fusiler I set both,
my opponent set 5 card in her Backrow and in End TurnI activated  EEV and called Trap Cards. Everything is destroyed except 1 Scapegoat 1 Chain Burn and 1 Swift Scarecrow, Time Out is announced,
one more time my oppenent make a chain link for Chain Burn and inflict to me 400 LP and win in Time.

I'm furious for loosing the first round against Chain Burn 


Rounds 2 against Ninja Mist Valley 
I won the match easily when my opponent activated Solemn Judgment on Geartown !

Rounds 3 against Agent Fairy
A big rush with Gadjiltron and Limiter Removal for win.

The second match my opponent summoned Earth and add Venus so in my turn I summoned Jurrac Guaiba and attack Earth, another Guaiba is special summoned and Xyz summon for Laggia set 3 Spell or Trap and activate Geartown and summon Malefic Stardust in Main Phase 2.
I was waiting if my oppenent activate Venus for Shining Ball for make my DDV but it set just 1 monster and pass.
In my turn I draw Cyber End Malefic, I thought 1 minute before entering in the action, I activated my DDV with Stardust and Snowman Eater set is destroyed in my oppenent field I looked his hand and saw he hadn't Tragoedia/Gorz, I summoned Cyber End just after this for enter in Battle and attack at 4000 lp and chain Mystical Space Typhoon set on Geartown for destroy my Cyber End and summon 1 Gadjiltron attack again with this and with Laggia for game.

Rounds 4 against Mermail 
Dimensionnal Fissure in Main Deck is too awesome.

The Second match my oppenent open the game with Genex Undine but in my turn I siding Royal Tribute and Guaiba for easy game.

Rounds 5 againts Agent Fairy 
Skill Drain is so good against Agent.

The Second match lasted a long time and he won.

The last match I lost in Time Out yet.

Rounds 6 against Agent Fairy
I going first I summon Cardcar D set 3 in Backrow activate CCD draw 2, and 2-3 turn after I win with Necrovalley, Skill Drain and Cyber End.

Royal Tribute for game.

Rounds 7 against Nordic 
I'm suprised to see the Nordic deck in 4 win 2 loose but I win with Drain and DDV.

End of Day 1 my score is 5-2 (loose twice in Time Out :/) I can't loose a game Day 2 for going to the Top 32.

DAY 2


Rounds  8 against Wind-Up
Magician/Shark is most best move for most skilled player.

Set DDV and Full House when my opponent had set 3 and use Factory with Wind-Up Rabbit in and  End Phase so I cleaned all the Field and Hand for win.

He start with Thunder King and finish with Shock Master.

Now I know I can't going to the Top but I continue just for fun.

Rounds 9 against ........... BYE (yes it's possible)
 












This match it's so hard lmao.

Rounds 10 against Wind-Up
Skill Drain, Dark Bribe, Malefic Stardust, Necrovalley, Pot of Duality game ?

DDV with Cyber End is good !


Finish Day 2 with 7-3 and final standing is 63/820  


Just participate at 1 Side Event Regional and loose in Semi-Final I played Wind-Up
This is my open (god) Hand against my opponent .

Conclusion 
-Very good trip with all my friends from France 
-Fair-play player except Rounds 6
-Mexican Restaurant 
-Good trade and nice selling
-Elbrarian not for judging haaha

See you at YCS Bochum 
Thanks for reading if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for future
articles feel free to leave it down in the comments below !

2 comments:

  1. are you french ?
    so why you dont write your blog in french ?
    but its a very good report thanks ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you, yes I'm from France.
    Why not in French Report? Because this blog is destiny for every player in the Europe or USA and it's most simply by this way. :)

    ReplyDelete