Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Why Konami don't reprint Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress ?

This question may look stupid but I realy wonder why Lyla still didn't get reprinted. All the other Lighsworn monsters (except Jenis, Shire, Rinyan and Gragonith who are useless) have been reprinted :

- Aurkus : LODT, LCGX
- Celestia : LODT, GLD4
- Ehren : LODT, CT08
- Garoth : LODT, TU01, LCGX
- Jain : LODT, LCGX
- Lumina : LODT, CP08, LCGX
- Ryko : LODT, TU01, GLD4
- Wulf : LODT, TU05, LCGX
- Lyla : LODT

You see what I mean ? Everyone was reprinted at least once except for Lyla.
It may look like I looking desperatly for getting a Lyla cause I have none, but that's not it at all, in fact I got 2 Ultimate Lyla and 1 Ultra, so I'm not interested in a Lyla reprint, but I still think it's a shame Lyla is still hard to find. All the little boys and girls who buy Legendary Collection 2 in order to have a complete Lightsworn deck still have to trade for the Lylas, and it's not cool for them..

No comments:

Post a Comment